Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Birthday To My Grandson T.K.

Today is my grandson T.K.'s 6th Birthday! My husband Terry and I were both at his birth, and it was the most beautiful experience we ever shared. Watching that little angel coming into the world was the greatest joy we ever felt. We instantly fell in love with him, and that love only grew more and more everyday! He proudly carries the name of his two grandfather's, Terry and Kenichi. Both of them passed away shortly after his birth. He never really got to know his grandads, but he has two special angels in heaven watching and protecting him. T.K. is such a special boy, so happy and full of life! He has a big imagination, loves to learn, and play games of all sorts. He is full of mischief and fun. T.K. is so precious to me, he is my life, and I love him so so much. There is not a moment that goes by that I do not think of him, and miss him more than words can say. Wish I could be with him today to hold him, give him lots of hugs and kisses, and let him know how much his grandma or " mama " as he calls me, loves and misses him. I wish for him a most blessed day, full of happiness and love: A day filled with fun, and all he desires. Happy Birthday my precious T.K.! I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment